Location: Two MacDonnell Road, Hong Kong
- Assign daily guestroom cleaning and replenishment of guest supplies
- Delegate public area cleaning tasks
- Manage new hire induction and on-the-job skills training to departmental employees
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with other departments
- Liaison with outside contractors on issues pertaining to window cleaning, pest control, cleaning supplies as well as other housekeeping services
- Guest rooms and public area inspections
- Effective communication with housekeeping staff
- Report and attend to room defects and maintenance items
- Overall team supervision ensuring cleanliness and guest services are delivered in a timely manner
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Housekeeping Department with 2 years’ in supervisory level
- Good command of computer skills and service spoken English
- Team builder with coaching and training skills
- Proactive and organized
We offer competitive remuneration package and full range of benefits including medical & dental coverage, duty meals, extra days off and discretionary year-end bonus etc.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .