Revenue Manager – Cluster
Location: Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place, Kuala Lumpur
Lanson Place is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wing Tai Properties Limited currently managing 11 high-end serviced apartments and boutique hotel in Shanghai, Chengdu, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about the hotel industry and willing to develop a career with a luxury serviced residences, we are sure Lanson Place is where you see your future.
We are currently in the process of engaging suitable candidates for the following position:
Revenue Manager – Cluster
Role & Responsibilities
- To take the lead of the revenue management function on assigned hotel and residences.
- Understand the dynamics of the Global, National, Regional & Local Political and Economic Market, local Competitors and all demand generators for destinations.
- To assist in the positioning and strategy formulation for new properties by providing competitor information and market intelligence together with the property and corporate team.
- To develop and effectively train the property based team on all revenue management tasks including pricing strategies, market mix optimization, distribution optimization and others.
- To be instrumental in the development of overall revenue management related tactics and strategies for all assigned properties.
- To drive and assist in annual overall pricing process for all assigned properties in corporation with the property teams.
- To drive and assist in the production of the hotel and residences annual rooms budget and to assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel and residences Sales and Marketing plan.
- Ensure available technology (PMS, S&C and distribution networks) is fully utilized and understood according to property specific business mix and requirements.
- Ensure optimal use, and measure performance on all distribution channels, to ensure that market share is fully optimized.
- To ensure that all booking channels are maximized by applied relevant pricing and inventory management tactics and strategies.
- Possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience in the hospitality industry is required for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For the successful candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume with expected salary and picture to:
Email Contact: email@example.com