Hospitality And Hotel Management Services
Who are we?
Lanson Place Hospitality Management manages superior Serviced Apartments (Residences and Suites) in Beijing and Shanghai in China, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and in Singapore. In Hong Kong, it operates an award-winning Luxury Boutique Hotel. In most destinations where Lanson Place operates, it is market leader in terms of occupancy and achieved rental rates. As a leading international hospitality management company, we offer top property and hotel management services.
New Serviced Apartments (Residences and Suites) developments are under way in Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Beijing.
Since its inception, Lanson Place has focused on becoming the premier Hospitality Management and Serviced Apartments (Residences and Suites) Management company in Asia. Its growth has been considered and conservative. Projects must be financially viable in cities where there is expatriate demand for quality housing.
The company wants to expand its operations throughout China as well as into capital cities or commercial centres in other Asian countries.
What can we offer to developers, joint venture partners, property owners and investors seeking for a top Hospitality Management company and the best hotel management services?
- Superior regional brand
- Serviced Apartments or Residences with both style and comfort as their key notes
- High levels of personalized service
- Results driven management with proven track records in real estate and service industries
- Defined market positioning
- Asset enhancement and appreciation due to capital improvement plans and ongoing preventative maintenance
- Strong head office support from a seasoned team of professionals
Our Luxury Serviced Apartments (Residences and Suites) and Luxury Hotel are all at the prime locations, close to the business districts and convenient for shopping, dining and entertainment. Our Serviced Apartments (Residences and Suites)are designed with the guest in mind, offer an elegance to inspire our residents to enjoy life in foreign cities. We want the Serviced Apartments (Residences and Suites) and Luxury Hotel to be "My Life, My Style".
What do we offer developers or property owners?
Lanson Place offers developers and owners the complete range of property and Hotel Management services expected of a leading international Hospitality Management company. We are also property owners, developers and asset manager.
Our services are divided into two phases, namely:
Pre-opening Technical and Planning Services
These services include:
- Design Brief and Consultancy Services
- Technical and Engineering Advisory Services
- Briefs for Consultants on M&E, Communications and Security
- Signage and Uniforms Design Briefs
- Pre-opening Management Services
- Staff Planning, Recruitment and Training
- Financial Budgets and Accounting
- Operating Equipment and Supplies Procurement
- Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising Planning
- Site Meetings and Interim Inspections
- Final Inspection and Hand-over
- Start Up of Operations
Once a property is open, our role changes to Operating Management and Marketing Services:
- Operation's Supervisory Services
- Human Resources Administration and Training
- Financial Budgeting and Capital Improvements Recommendations
- Management Reporting
- Accounting and Tax Reporting
- Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising
- Sales and Reservations
- Food and Beverage Management
- Property Maintenance
- Safety and Security Supervision
- Insurance Placement
Do we invest in our properties? Yes, we do. Our parent company has invested in most of our properties and we will consider investment or joint venture opportunities.
Where do we want to be?
We are an Asian Hospitality Management company and focus on the Asia Pacific region, expanding mainly in China in recent years. With our strong brand reputation, quality hotel management and customer services, and solid operating experiences, we are confident our projects can deliver exceptional benefits and strong value to property owners and developers.
But we are not solely interested in China. The ASEAN region presents interesting opportunities, as could the nations of East Asia.
Who to contact?
Please contact our Business Development Department at Lanson Place for more information about our property and hotel management services.